- Strategies presentation and reactions; and
- strategies exercise and group discussion.
- to present an overview of the range of strategies used by women human rights defenders around the world;
- to identify and discuss the strategies that participants are employing to protect themselves;
- to introduce some of the elements behind strategy development (understanding how to analyse and choose appropriate strategies); and
- to support participants in developing and assessing strategies for responding to their priority challenges and threats.